Bland vs. Brand
We’ve all seen it. The distorted picture on Facebook, the desperate #followforfollow pleads on Instagram, the automated customer service responses on Twitter. With every post being an expression of your brand, what is your business saying?
A great social media campaign communicates brand messages in a way that people want to see. It isn’t a bland message being sent to float aimlessly on the web. No! It is a vibrant call to action that engages people and communities with common needs and interests.
If your posts aren’t building a “cult following” or building a B2B or B2C relationships it’s time to bring in the experts!
Social media has easily become the most popular and possibly most effective way of communicating with potential customers. When your company’s brand comes alive on social media you build visibility, loyalty, and conversions. Having the right conversations on the right platforms make you more accessible to potential consumers and converting them into returning customers!
According to Hubspot:
- More than half of marketers who’ve been using social media for at least three years report it has helped them improve sales.
- 74% of marketers who spend 40+ hours using social media per week earn new business through their efforts.
- 80% of marketers indicated that their social media efforts increased traffic.
Improving your social media etiquette enhances the customer experience which improves SEO, traffic to the website and more. A comprehensive social media plan is critical to succeeding in all industries.
The League of Extraordinary Social Experts.
Careless social maintenance is the modern day equivalent of showing up to a meeting late wearing a swimsuit. It looks confused and out of place. Our team of social media experts are ready to make sure you’re ready to do business!
- Custom strategies – We will identify unique online platforms tailored to your industry to help connect you with potential customers. This means we’re prepared to list you on local search directories and the major social media platforms that are most valuable to you.
- Social Media Management – All of your social media platforms will be the epitome of your brand. This includes stellar content, customer service responses, and response times.
- Paid Campaigns – Get noticed by new customers with paid campaigns completely managed by our team of ad whizzes.
One of our specialties is connecting specialized industries with consumers on new platforms. Aside from our expertise in some of the most popular channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and more, we are also experienced managing lead generating networks. We have successfully connected businesses with customers on LinkedIn, Yelp, Trip Advisor, Houzz, and more.
Learn more about our successful campaigns with Ecommerce, Real Estate, and other clients here.
Meme* today gone tomorrow.
While you are reading this, social trends are changing. That is why our strategies require us to consistently evolve and improve on our methods. As a part of a new age of social media professionals, we believe in connecting with influencers to promote brand messages and create conversations online about your brand. We believe in listening to consumers and understanding what they have to say about you.
Ultimately we want to build meaningful relationships that outlast temporary trends. That is why we strongly believe in three cornerstones of social practices:
- Listen to comments, questions and concerns. There is no resource more valuable than customers themselves.
- There is no one size fits all approach. Need we say more? Just like you are receiving a custom web design, you should expect an individualized approach to your social strategy.
- Thumbs down on purchased likes and followers. We firmly believe that followers add credibility to your profiles but only if they’re real! Bots are bad, period.
*Meme: a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.